Monday, October 14, 2013

Down 10lbs and counting!!!

Today I had to weigh in because I start a new weight loss challenge with a bunch of friends that is going to take us through the holidays. I am really hoping to take home the cash on this one! I am down 3.4% of my body weight. Which is awesome!!! And that is the only awesome news right now.

Over the weekend I took my first quizzes for my new class - Business Statistics. And let me just tell you...this class is going to suck! It is really really hard. And the professor is really tough. The good news is he lets us take the quizzes and even the final TWICE! That really helps. He also gives us a hint if we got a question wrong, so you know where you have ventured off the wrong path. The first quiz I got 5/10...after the second attempt I got 8/10. On the second quiz I got 9/10...and that made me feel a whole lot better. He also doesn't use the book so I have to print out giant power point lectures to go through. This week there is 5 lectures! It's going to be a long 5 weeks.

Some other not so awesome news is Dave is in the hospital with an infection on his foot. He gets these frequently but this one was not helped with antibiotics. After two days of me basically bitching for him to be seen he finally went to the emergency room. And as I suspected, they admitted him. What I did not expect was for them to think it was flesh eating bacteria. After an MRI it turned out not to be (thank goodness). I can not begin to tell you the scary thoughts that were running through my mind. Like what if he had to have his foot amputated or even if he died. It was a rough day yesterday. And neither Jordan or I slept much last night. Hopefully we will have more good news today.

No comments:

Post a Comment