Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I think I am getting bored.

Today for breakfast, I did not juice.  I was running late and really just needed to get out of the house. So I grabbed some carrots and away I went.  I don't think it was that bad of a choice.  When I got home I was in a hurry - as always - to get Jordan to Wildcat.  So I grabbed an apple and headed out the door. Both times I made sure to take water. 
I think just juicing and juicing might drive me bonkers.  Yesterday I only juiced once.  But I didn't eat badly either.  Today we headed to the food coop to look for some vegan alternatives.  I have been reading labels at my regular grocery store as well, just to see what is going to be doable in the future.  While I was at the coop I got some Boca burgers and whole wheat vegan buns.  So tonight for dinner I am going to have a veggie burger and sweet potatoes. I am really looking forward to it.  It will be a different taste I haven't had in my mouth in several days.  I still had a large salad for lunch....so I am still right on my program.  Tonight I add a little grain.  We shall see how I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment